Monday, August 04, 2008

Of Polygamists and Punk Rockers

Saw Grace Zabriskie, currently of Big Love, in Little Tokyo this weekend.

There were stars galore at the Johnny Ramone memorial event/fundraiser at Hollywood Forever on Friday. There were of course all the ones I saw at the broadcasting tent (Flea, Tommy, CJ, and Marky Ramone, Rose McGowan, Slim Jim from the Stray Cats). But while I was waiting for Karl to arrive at the main entrance, I saw John Frusciante of the Red Hot Chili Peppers get out of a black Mercedes. He called over to the person at the gate, "10 bucks a person, right?" Yes, John Frusciante paid to get in.

(Blogger seems to be having problems uploading photos right now... visuals coming ASAP.)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

He's just great, isn't he?:)

Looking forward to see those photographs.

Anonymous said...

I love John Frusciante with all my heart.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails